Event Schedule & Ticket Packages
Friday March 10th Back to full schedule
GENERAL ADMISSION Burger Blast presented by Richmond magazine
+ Combo Package Available
403 North 3rd Street Richmond
6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
All-inclusive. Expanded in its fifth year, this luscious culinary event will feature a record 20+ artisan burgers from some of RVA's best chefs, 40+ Virginia, Spanish and Sonoma wines, 40+ Virginia AND American craft beers (including an amazing selection of stouts, barrel-aged beers, IPA's and several new releases), and live entertainment by Private Stock - one of RVA's coolest acts.
If you want a one-hour headstart on General Admission attendees, please see the VIP/Early Admission Burger Blast. Also, go to the VIP Burger Blast page for the AMAZING SELECTION OF WORLD-CLASS CRAFT BEER you'll savor.
Please note that Burger Blast is not a substitute for the Saturday and Sunday Walk-Around Grand Tastings, where more than 650 Virginia, Spanish/Portuguese and Sonoma County, CA wines will be available to taste. From a craft beverage standpoint, this is a hybrid event featuring extraordinary wine and craft beer.
For a list of the 2016 restaurants making the extraordinary artisan burgers, please go to the VIP/Early Admission Burger Blast page and scroll down. The 2017 restaurant/burger list will be posted in late January or early February.
Ticket Package Availability:
If you want a special weekend culinary experience that includes Burger Blast, then please go to the VIP/Early Admission Burger Blast page, which has FIVE different ticket package (combo) deals available. The General Admission Burger Blast is not offered in any of our combo deals. Please go to the ticket page and scroll down to the bottom to find all seven of our combo deals.
Here's What You'll Experience at the General Admission Burger Blast:
- Twenty-two of Richmond’s finest chefs will create artisan, handcrafted, slider-size burgers (including some brats/dogs, which is NEW!) with a myriad of different ingredients and toppings (this is the biggest selection ever!). You have the opportunity to eat all of them (if you try, we recommend sharing!) and wash them down with 40+ of the finest local, seasonal and limited release Virginia AND American craft beers and 40+ Virginia, Spanish/Portuguese and Sonoma County, CA wines (NEW!). You’ll also enjoy live music. Vegetarians will have a few meatless, yet incredibly tasty, options. You get to keep a complimentary Riedel® crystal wine glass to take home. This event is perfect for foodies, wine lovers and craft beer enthusiasts.
- Please note that the Virginia wines may be purchased by the bottle.
- You keep a beautiful Riedel crystal wine glass.
- The ticket price includes ALL of the burgers and samples of ALL of the wines and craft beers
- There will be great live music at this year's Burger Blast. The name of the band is coming soon!
- Based on popular demand, we have increased the number and diversity of flavor profiles of the burgers you will enjoy
Awards presentation for the top three burgers chosen by our expert panel of foodie judges
We recommend buying these tickets well in advance since there have been four consecutive sell-outs.
Casual, smart casual or after-work attire acceptable.
Benefits Richmond CenterStage.
Burger Blast 2017 Craft Beers - AVAILABLE ON THE VIP/EARLY ADMISSION BURGER BLAST PAGE
SEE VIP TICKET DESCRIPTION FOR RESTAURANT LISTING.
12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
GENERAL ADMISSION Walk-Around Grand Tasting presented by Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
A Noodle & Dumpling Affair at the Historic HOFHEIMER Building
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
VIP/EARLY ADMISSION Walk-Around Grand Tasting presented by Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
10th Anniversary Virginia Wine Expo Dinner at Shagbark
Advance tickets will only be available for sale on this website. Tickets will be available at the door at an increased price unless sold out. All tickets to the Virginia Wine Expo are nonrefundable.
Attendees must be 21 years of age or older to attend all Expo events, except the Sunday Walk-Around Grand Tasting