Event Schedule & Ticket Packages
Friday March 1st Back to full schedule
Master Class Seminar: Brilliant Chardonnays from Central California, Chile and Virginia
1548 East Main Street Richmond
10:00 am - 11:15 am
Please join Bill Landon, Manager and Sommelier at The Old City Bar/White House Catering for this premier wine and cheese pairing seminar, which will compare and contrast the best chardonnays on the market from Virginia and our guest regions of Chile and Central California. Each wine will also be paired with fine artisan cheese. We will have a fruit plate available as well.
What will you experience?
- This seminar will be held at the historic Old City Bar, across the parking lot from Main Street Station, the main venue for the signature events that are part of the Expo
- An all-inclusive seminar with food pairing (artisan cheese)
- At least 10 outstanding Chardonnay's will be tasted
- You may arrive anytime after 9:45 am
- Street parking will consist of metered spaces
If you have special dietary restrictions or preferences, such as vegetarian, gluten-free or particular allergies, please e-mail Alex Papajohn at apapajohn@VariantEvents.com.
The Virginia Wine Expo benefits the Virginia Distillers Association and the Autism Society of Central Virginia.
All inclusive. Price Covers Food & Drink. 21 and over only and no infants or strollers, except at the VIP Walk-Around Grand Tasting Locals Sunday Special.
Advance tickets will only be available for sale on this website. Tickets may be available at the door at an increased price unless sold out. All tickets to the Virginia Wine Expo are nonrefundable.
Attendees must be 21 years of age or older to attend all Expo events, except the Sunday Walk-Around Grand Tasting