Event Schedule & Ticket Packages
Friday March 1st Back to full schedule
Pairing Ceviche With Wine Tasting Experience
1548 East Main Street Richmond
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Please join Bill Landon, Manager and Sommelier at The Old City Bar/White House Catering on a fascinating and delicious exploration of one of South America's (by way of Spain) greatest culinary gifts to the world - ceviche - paired with exquisite wine. Ceviche has many variants depending on the country, the restaurant and the chef and you'll taste three, including Chilean, Asian and California versions. Often consisting of fresh marinated fish, lime and lemon juice, onions, peppers and spices, this beautiful and healthy food has big flavor and pairs beautifully with many different wines.
What will you experience?
- This seminar will be held at the historic Old City Bar, across the parking lot from Main Street Station, the main venue for the signature events that are part of the Expo
- An all-inclusive tasting experience with food and wine pairing (multiple variations of ceviche paired with 2 wines each)
- You may arrive anytime after 12:00 pm
- Street parking will consist of metered spaces
- If you want to attend the seminar and have special dietary restrictions or preferences, such as vegetarian, gluten-free or particular allergies, please e-mail Alex Papajohn at apapajohn@VariantEvents.com.
The Virginia Wine Expo benefits the Virginia Distillers Association.
All inclusive. Price Covers Food & Drink. 21 and over only and no infants or strollers, except at the VIP Walk-Around Grand Tasting Locals Sunday Special.
Advance tickets will only be available for sale on this website. Tickets may be available at the door at an increased price unless sold out. All tickets to the Virginia Wine Expo are nonrefundable.
Attendees must be 21 years of age or older to attend all Expo events, except the Sunday Walk-Around Grand Tasting