Event Schedule & Ticket Packages
Friday March 1st Back to full schedule
The Lusty Oyster Sparkling Wine Lunch at The Boathouse at Rocketts Landing
4708 Old Main Street Richmond
12:00 pm - 1:45 pm
Oysters lust for water, filtering some 50 gallons of it every day. If you lust for one of Virginia's signature marine products - oysters - along with other fresh seafood, then you'll absolutely savor this water-to-table lunch experience paired with sparkling and still wines from Virginia, Chile and Central Coast California. This is a special, multi-course lunch experience created and executed by acclaimed Executive Chef Cory Sheldon at their contemporary restaurant located in Rocketts Landing with incredible views of the James River and downtown Richmond's skyline.
Ticket Package Availability:
This lunch is part of several ticket packages, including "Friday Blowout" and "The Ultimate Culinary Experience". Please go to the Ticket Packages page for details and to the ticket page to purchase tickets.
What will you experience?
- An all-inclusive multi-course wine-pairing lunch with an incredible view of the James River and downtown Richmond's skyline
- You may arrive anytime after 11:30 am
- Street parking is free in Rocketts Landing
- Check out the GRTC Pulse for a car-free transportation experience
- If you want to attend the lunch and have special dietary restrictions or preferences, such as vegetarian, gluten-free or particular allergies, please e-mail Alex Papajohn at apapajohn@VariantEvents.com.
The Virginia Wine Expo benefits the Virginia Distillers Association.
All inclusive. Price Covers Food & Drink. 21 and over only and no infants or strollers, except at the VIP Walk-Around Grand Tasting Locals Sunday Special.
Advance tickets will only be available for sale on this website. Tickets may be available at the door at an increased price unless sold out. All tickets to the Virginia Wine Expo are nonrefundable.
Attendees must be 21 years of age or older to attend all Expo events, except the Sunday Walk-Around Grand Tasting