Event Schedule & Ticket Packages
Sunday March 3rd Back to full schedule
Rooted in Richmond Sparkling Brunch
+ Combo Package Available
1500 E Main St. Richmond
10:30 am - 1:00 pm
Celebrate the diversity and excellence of Richmond's extraordinary dining scene, which has gained national acclaim, as you enjoy a sumptuous brunch from some of the area's signature restaurants and caterers along with wine, including sparkling, from Virginia, Chile, and Central Coast California. This culinary potpourri will explore various foods and flavor profiles and highlights the creativity and innovation currently happening in kitchens throughout Richmond.
Ticket Package Availability:
This event is part of three ticket packages and has been timed so that you may enjoy it right before the VIP Walk-Around Grand Tasting Locals Sunday Special, which is located a short walk upstairs. Please see the ticket packages on the Ticket Packages page for details and go to the ticket page to purchase a ticket package.
What will you experience?
- All-inclusive - beverages and food included
- This is an extraordinary grazing event, where you may go station to station enjoying a curated selection of inventive dishes reflecting the diversity and excellence of Richmond's dining scene.
- This will be a full meal
- Vegetarian selections will be available
- You keep a Riedel crystal wine glass
- Ticket packages are available which combine the VIP Walk-Around Grand Tasting Sunday Locals Special session and the Sunday Master Class sparkling wine comparative seminar
- Plenty of seating will be available - sit-down and cocktail tables
- Street parking available is free
- Complimentary coat check available
- Wine will not be available for purchase
This event has been timed so that you may enjoy it immediately before the Sunday VIP Walk-Around Grand Tasting. Also, this event is just downstairs from the Walk-Around Grand Tastings.
All inclusive. Price covers food & drink. There will be a tremendous amount of food. You may enjoy as much food and craft beverages as you like. ALL AGES may attend (under 21 with a parent or guardian). Infants and strollers are permitted at all Sunday events.
Benefits Virginia Distillers Association
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Brenner Pass Signature Wine Dinner
10:30 am - 11:45 am
Master Class Seminar: Sensational Sparkling from Virginia, Chile & Central Coast California
12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
VIP Walk-Around Grand Tasting Locals Sunday Special
Advance tickets will only be available for sale on this website. Tickets may be available at the door at an increased price unless sold out. All tickets to the Virginia Wine Expo are nonrefundable.
Attendees must be 21 years of age or older to attend all Expo events, except the Sunday Walk-Around Grand Tasting