Welcome to the 2019 Virginia Wine Expo presented by Publix! Please join us February 26-March 3, 2019, in Richmond, Virginia.
General Expo Insights
- Wine enthusiasts and novices will thoroughly enjoy our events. Owners, winemakers, distributor representatives and knowledgeable volunteers will discuss the wines and spirits you are tasting.
- Wines for all events are curated by our team. Virginia wineries are invite-only and the wines from our National Guest Region, Central, Southern and Santa Cruz Mountains, California and International Guest Region, Chile, are hand-picked based on their quality. The average retail value of the wines at our events ranges from $20 to $60.
- The VIP sessions for all events will offer wines, spirits ciders and/or craft beers that are not available to General Admission attendees as well as offering a one-hour head start.
- Events are all-inclusive - you will not be charged separately for wine or food (if it is a food event) unless you are purchasing wine, spirits or cider to take home.
- The best deals are the combo packages, which feature two or more events and offer signifcant discounts. Combo deals are perfect for personalizing your craft beverage and culinary experience.
- BUY EARLY! The Expo has dramatically enhanced the events to make them higher quality and less crowded, which will limit the number of available tickets per session compared to previous years.
- Admission into our events without the privilege to consume alcohol or food (if food is included), is available. Please scroll down to the bottom of the ticket page to find these ticket options.
- If you purchase wine, spirits or cider, there will be a wine-check service that hold your items for you until you leave.
- There are no limits as far as how much wine, spirits or cider you purchase, except if the winery or distillery does not have enough supplies on-site to satisfy your order.
- Expo events begin promptly. If you are late, we can't refund or replace your tickets. Also, refunds are not available for lost or misplaced tickets.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and we heartily recommend business casual or casual attire - especially dressing in black since wine doesn't appreciate white colors!
- Please arrive at our events early, especially concerning Main Street Station (MSS).
- Please drink responsibly and consider staying at one of our partner hotels.
NOTE: ALL TICKETS TO THE VIRGINIA WINE EXPO ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
The Virginia Wine Expo presented by Publix is proud to be a Virginia Green event, which requires passing strict guidelines that minimize our impact on the environment.