Saturday, February 24, 2024
6:30 PM – 9:45 PM
Friday, March 1, 2024
7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Thursday, February 29, 2024
6:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Friday, February 23, 2024
6:30 PM – 9:45 PM
Saturday, March 2, 2024
6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Sunday, March 3, 2024
12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Main Street Station
1500 E Main St.,
Richmond, Virginia, 23219
The Expo's Premier, Curated Wine, Spirits & Food Tasting Experience
If you attend only one of the Expo's 32 events, make it the Walk-Around Grand Tasting - the heart of the Expo, perfect for both passionate wine enthusiasts and novice drinkers who enjoy tasting and learning about fine wine and food.
Virginia's wine world gathers at this marquee celebration held at beautiful Main Street Station, where you can spend an entire afternoon strolling from table to table tasting hundreds of wines from Virginia, Italy, Oregon and other regions, Virginia spirits and ciders, and specialty foods + enjoy artisan products.
We're devoted to properly educating you about the drinks you taste, which is why we insist that every beverage is poured by knowledgeable representatives - whether they be winemakers, distributor representatives, proprietors, or experienced volunteers - capable of explaining about the drinks they are serving you.
Regions of Emphasis
While the Expo features wines from many regions of the world, Virginia wine is always emphasized along with two guest regions, which change each year. In 2024, the two guest regions will be Italy and Oregon.
Ticket Package Availability and Build Your Own Package
This event can be purchased a la carte or it is included with the purchase of the VWE Academy: All About Virginia Wine. Alternatively, to curate your own experience, you can buy tickets to this event using our “build your own package” and save 15% on 3 events or save 20% on 4.
With Your Ticket, You Will:
- Taste hundreds of highly-regarded wines, spirits and ciders throughout the four-hour session*.
- Taste exceptional specialty food from local and national artisanal producers.
- Enjoy the opportunity to buy most Virginia wines and all Virginia spirits to take home.
- Enjoy an extraordinary silent Auction and bid on items with your mobile phone.
- Enjoy the International Natural & Biodynamic Wine Station.
- Receive a beautiful, crystal Stolzle wine glass to use at the event and keep to take home.
- Be able to use the complimentary wine check and coat check services.
- Be provided with free artisanal water throughout the tasting.
- Be able to use tables, lounge chairs and cocktail rounds throughout the exhibit hall.
- *All wine, spirits and cider tables will end tastings at 3:45 p.m., fifteen minutes before the end of the session. However, those tables will still remain open for bottle sales if they are a Virginia winery, distillery or cidery.
- Only 21 years or older are permitted to enter the event.
- Casual attire.
- All inclusive except for full meal items.
- Cost of admission is $5. The remaining costs cover the privilege to consume sampled food and drinks (excluding complimentary water) and the crystal wine glass.